Mega-popular Urbanspace food hall is adding a new location just six blocks north of its Vanderbilt space in Midtown East later this month. Dubbed Urbanspace at 570 Lex, the new three-floor, 11,400 square-foot food hall at 570 Lexington Avenue now has its roster of food vendors. The lineup includes a few Vanderbilt repeats, as well as some new options.
Urbanspace at 570 Lex will keep the Mediterranean fast-casual boom going with a stand for Taïm, the NYC-based falafel-and-pita joint that is rapidly expanding across the city. The food hall is adding a new Trapizzino, where diners can get their Roman pizza pocket fix. Seminal Bushwick hit Roberta’s will also be there with wood-fired pizzas.
The quick-service ramen spot Kuro-Obi from the team behind Ippudo in Urbanspace Vanderbilt will open a second location in the new food fall, and a new sushi joint from the Bond St. team called Go Fish is also rolling out. And Alphabet City fried chicken hit Bobwhite Counter will also make its food hall debut.
Here is the full list of vendors that will be at Urbanspace at 570 Lex:
- Bao by Kaya (Taiwanese bao)
- Bobwhite Counter (fried chicken and Southern comfort food)
- Dorado (California-inspired tacos)
- Go Fish (sushi)
- Inday Go Go (Indian fast-casual grain bowls and wraps)
- Kuro-Obi (ramen)
- La Pecora Bianca (Italian)
- Liquiteria (juice and acai bowls)
- Little Collins (Australian cafe)
- Roberta’s (wood-fired pizzas)
- Rockaway Clam Bar (casual, to-go seafood)
- Taïm (falafel)
- Top Hops Beer Shop (wide beer selection)
- Tuck Shop (Australian meat and veggie pies)
- Takumi Taco (Japanese-Mexican fusion)
- Trapizzino (Roman street food)
Urbanspace at 570 Lex is set to open on March 28th and will be open Monday through Saturday from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.