1) Midtown East: Florence-based panini shop Antico Noe, open for more than 70 years, debuted its first outpost outside of Italy. The menu features the top ten best sellers of Antico Noe's 25 offerings, including a stuffed chicken with sautéed mushrooms, mozzarella, and rose sauce panini; and a roasted turkey panini with roasted onions, brie cheese, and spicy sauce. Status: Certified Open; 220 East 53rd St., 212-750-0802
2) East Village: The proprietors of cocktail bar The Garret East are opening a new restaurant in the back of the space tonight. Dinnertable offers dishes like smoked short rib tartare and baked mussels. Husband-wife team Scott Tacinelli and Angie Rito, both from Quality Italian, created the menu. Status: Certified Open; 206 Avenue A.
3) Long Island City: Italian restaurant Tutti Matti serves homemade pasta, wood oven-fired pizza, and other Italian entrees like oxtail braised in red wine, and grilled lamb chops with broccoli rabe. It also features an oyster bar, with $1 oysters from Thursday to Sunday starting at 5 p.m. Status: Certified Open; 47-30 Vernon Blvd., Queens, 718-937-2900
4) Hell's Kitchen: A new craft beer bar called As Is has 20 beers on tap and a draft cocktail menu. The food menu includes options like mushroom toast with ricotta, a grain bowl with farm eggs, and a grilled cheese sandwich with caramelized onion. Status: Certified Open; 734 10th Ave., 646-858-1153
5) Tribeca: The team behind Australian coffee shop Two Hands debuted its new location this week. Besides cafe snacks like banana bread, the new outpost offers options like smashed avocado toast, coconut porridge, a poached chicken ciabatta sandwich, and salads. Status: Certified Open; 251 Church St.
6) Bushwick: The proprietors of popular neighborhood bar Pine Box Rock Shop now have a cocktail bar on Troutman Street called Precious Metal. They'll have a full restaurant menu later on, likely from someone with vegan credentials. Status: Soft Opening, 143 Troutman St.
7) Prospect-Lefferts Garden: Neighborhood spot Gratitude Cafe opened another location called Gratitude Bakeshop down the street, serving coffee, pastries, and sandwiches. It's currently open only on weekdays. Status: Soft Opening; 629 Rogers Ave., Brooklyn
8) Astoria: Upper East Side Mexican restaurant Two Lizards recently opened a Queens location. The menu includes a pina-habanero guacamole, three-cheese quesadillas, and filet mignon. Status: Certified Open; 35-02 Ditmars Blvd., Queens, 917-745-0500
9) Lower East Side: Another Thai-style rolled ice cream spot has opened. Minus Celsius Ice Cream offered free ice cream on its first day, when people reportedly waited in line for hours for a taste. Status: Certified Open; 302 Grand St.