1) Chelsea: Wisefish Poké is now offering the Hawaiian raw fish dish that's been spreading across the mainland lately. Diners can design their own poké bowls or choose house-mixed ones, like one with ahi tuna, sweet onion herb, tobiko wasabi, and "avocado cream wisefish" sauce. Status: Certified Open; 263 West 19th St., 212-367-7653
2) Midtown: Empire Steakhouse recently opened a Midtown East location on East 50th Street. In a previous life, the 150-seat space was an opera house. The menu features a tomahawk steak, bone-in ribeye, Chilean sea bass, a four-pound lobster, and a koe beef burger. Status: Certified Open; 151 East 50th St., 212-582-6900
3) Lower East Side: Galeria is a new art gallery, restaurant, and "concept shop," according to Bedford and Bowery. The restaurant serves seasonal-inspired bowls full of healthy ingredients, while the concept store "will give you the chance to remember a moment," according to the website. Everything in the store, including the table you eat at for dinner, is available for purchase. Status: Soft Open; 43 Clinton St.
4) Upper East Side: Paleo restaurant and market Hu Kitchen debuted a location further uptown. The new three-story restaurant has a smoothie & juice bar, a cold food bar, and hot food bar, according to DNAinfo. Its soft opening hours are from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekends for brunch. Status: Soft Open; 1536 Third Ave.
5) FiDi: Num Pang opens another location in the Financial District, this time with a lemongrass-braised short rib rice bowl with pickle relish that's only served at this location. It seats ten and otherwise offers the same menu of popular sandwiches and rice bowls. Status: Certified Open; 200 Water St., 917-475-1854.
6) Downtown Brooklyn: French bakery chain Maison Kayser opened its first location in Brooklyn last week — this is the eighth in New York City. It serves a variety of French baked goods, as well as grab-and-go lunch options. Status: Certified Open; 57 Court St.
7) Bushwick: Terra Firma, a combination cafe, bar, and restaurant, serves Devocion coffee and a lunch menu of sandwiches and salads. At night, it has a dinner menu with options like skirt steak with a gruyere biscuit, trout with white been puree & succotash, and crab & corn beignets. Status: Soft Open; 119 Ingraham St., 718-366-4375