1) East Village: The team behind Smorgasburg favorite Dan and John's Wings opened a new restaurant in the former JoeDough space on Saturday. The wing shop is supposed to be open every day from 12 p.m. to 2 a.m., but the restaurant has closed early several nights since its debut due to selling out, according to co-owner John Henninger. The traditional chicken wings, with five levels of Buffalo sauce and two levels of BBQ, will also soon be available for delivery. Status: Certified Open; 135 1st Ave., 212-858-9935
2) East Village: Brooklyn-bred Mimi's Hummus is on a roll — its new 14th Street location just opened last week, following it first Manhattan location in the UrbanSpace Vanderbilt Market earlier this year. The latest spot offers owner Mimi Kitani's take on hummus, falafel, salads and rice bowls. Open 11 a.m to 11 p.m. Status: Certified Open; 245 East 14th St., 212-951-1105
3) Bay Ridge: The operators of Smorgasburg stand Bon Chovie opened a first brick and mortar location last week. The restaurant is serving the stand's signature fried anchovies, along with other assorted seafood items. Delivery is on the way. Status: Certified Open; 7604 3rd Ave.
4) FiDi: Upscale Mexican chain Rosa Mexicano expands downtown with a restaurant that focuses on house-ground masa for its tacos, sopes and empanadas. A bar downstairs, called Masa y Agave, focuses on agave and houses some 400 bottles of the stuff. Dishes include slow-roasted pork tamales steamed in banana leaves, and tacos with shrimp, kale, chipotle aioli, and pickled red onion. Status: Certified open; 41 Murray St., 212-849-2885
5) Midtown: Blue Fin reopened its massive Times Square location last Friday after finishing a renovation that expanded the upstairs dining room. It also added a sushi bar, run by Chef Boo Lim, from Sushi of Gari. Status: Certified open; 1567 Broadway, 212-918-1400
6) West Village: Chef Franco Barrio, who's spent time working at the Michelin-starred Casa Mono and has been a winner on the Food Network show Chopped, debuted his own restaurant a few weeks ago. Bespoke Kitchen serves seasonal, contemporary American food for dinner service from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday through Wednesday and 5 p.m. to 12 a.m. Thursday through Saturday. Status: Certified open; 615 1/2 Hudson St., 212-989-3155
7) Bushwick: "Pakistani picnic" food has made its way to Bushwick, pumping up the dining scene near the Jefferson Avenue L stop. BK Jani owner Sibte Hassan, who's from Pakistan, loves picnics and brings it to the restaurant in the form of grilled foods, including steak, lamb chop, chicken and veggies. Prices range from $9 for chicken rolls to $25 for a steak, and it's open from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. Status: Certified Open; 276 Knickerbocker Ave., 917-346-2353.
8) Greenpoint: Naked Dog, an Italian restaurant near the neighborhood's waterfront, is open and in full swing. The restaurant's chef Amit Rabinovich used to work in the kitchen at Mario Batali's Babbo restaurant, and in Greenpoint, Rabinovich puts the training to use with a menu of pasta dishes made with organic ingredients. The restaurant is open for dinner Tuesday through Sunday from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m. Status: Certified open; 47 Java St., 929-337-8096