Here are some Super Bowl specials at restaurants around town and a couple of options for those that won't be watching the game:
1) DBGB: The game will be projected on a 100 inch screen in the Bar Room. Food specials include: sliders, oyster po'boys, and a $10 beer and hotdog combo.
2) The Gander: $55 will get you unlimited food and drinks on game day. The dishes offered include wings, sliders, ribs, mac and cheese and, to drink, Budweiser, PBR, and a special Super Bowl cocktail.
3) The Pines: The game will be shown on a projector. And the restaurant will be offering all-you-can-drink draft beer, specials like venison chili and buffalo sweetbreads as well as the full dinner menu.
4) The Meatball Shop: Watch the game at the Chelsea location of the Meatball Shop, which will be playing at their downstairs bar and event space called Underballs. The restaurant will be serving free mini Chicken Buffalo Balls through the first quarter and $4 PBRs all night.
5) Rosemary’s Enoteca & Trattoria: Rosemary's is throwing a Super Bowl pig roast, which comes with sides like pasta, rosemary potatoes, and kale caesar salad, for $40 a person. Other game day specials include: honey lemon bomba wings and smoked sausage meatball subs, and $25 pitchers of beer.
Pappy lovers should head to Bottlerocket on Sunday for the shop's Third Annual Whisk(e)y Fest. Alongside whiskey tastings and discounts, the store will be holding a raffle for the chance to purchase a bottle of Pappy at an extremely discounted price. Get the details at their website.