- Let's get one thing straight: This is less an exact replica of Central Perk and more like a mini Friends museum. The layout isn't much like the coffeehouse on the show, but the space is filled with all kinds of props.
- Props that dedicated fans can pour over.
- Even the espresso machine is the original. It's display only though — all the (free) coffee on offer is drip coffee.
- A replica of the frame that hung around the peephole on Monica and Rachel's door is enclosed in its own fancy vitrine, with clips of the show projected in an endless loop over it.
- It's easier to see the frame from the side.
- There's a small area for sitting, which also features a continuous loop of Friends clips playing in the background.
- There it is: the orange couch. That chair is also the original as is the coat stand in the background.
- Of course, there's a gift shop.
- It offers every piece of Friends memorabilia a fan could ask for, from aprons and mugs to iPhone cases and charm bracelets.
- And here's Gunther (in real life, James Michael Tyler). He'll be around for the opening, and then back again when the pop-up closes on October 18. Fun fact: white is not his real hair color. Tyler tells Eater that he bleached it for 10 years straight back