clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Junoon is Planning a New Outpost in Dubai

Photo: Johan Olander

Michelin-starred Indian restaurant Junoon is planning to open a second location in Dubai. The three-year-old restaurant is will open its new outpost in the Shangri-La Hotel this fall, joining the ranks of the hotel's seven other restaurants and bars.

According to a press release, chef Vikas Khanna has developed a menu that is about "65 percent" the same as the one in New York. The other 35 percent will "reflect its Arabian Peninsula address," with ingredients like grouper and giant prawns. The drinks menu will also reflect the restaurant's new address, with a long list of mocktails as well as wine and classic cocktails. Owner Rajesh Bhardwaj also suggests that this may be the first of several new outposts for Junoon, saying, "We feel strongly Junoon can be a global brand."
· All Coverage of Junoon [~ENY~]

Junoon

19 West 24th Street, Manhattan, NY 10010 (212) 490-2100 Visit Website

Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for the Eater New York newsletter

The freshest news from the local food world