1) Upper West Side: Mexican restaurant Cafe Frida has shuttered, and will soon be replaced it with a new Mexican restaurant called Orale. West Side Rag hears that the new restaurant, which is a Jersey City import, should be open by next weekend. [WSR]
2) Tribeca: Latin nightclub/bar 20Twenty shuttered recently, and the space is now for rent. Tribeca Citizen overheard a doorman saying that the club was moving to the Bronx, but that rumor couldn't be confirmed. [TC]
3) Park Slope: The well-liked Trois Pommes Patisserie is closing its Fifth Avenue location next weekend, with plans to relocate elsewhere. On March 23, its final day, it will host a farewell party with unlimited food, drinks, and baked goods for $10 per person. No word on where or when the bakery will move, but there is at least one rumor on Facebook that the next spot will be in Sunset Park. [DNAinfo]
4) Williamsburg: Manna, a falafel and gyro spot on Lorimer Street, has shuttered. A tipster writes in with word that, according to building permits in the window, it will be replaced by a coffee shop.
5) East Village: The Avenue A location of Kool Bloo, the Seamless-gaming takeout restaurant with an extensive menu of burgers, wings, salads, wraps, and more has shuttered. The fast food opeartion was located in the back of the space that once housed Table 12, but apparently Kool Bloo was lost in the shuffle when that restaurant recently became Au Za'atar. There is still a Kool Bloo in Soho, the last of what was once a three-location mini chain. [EVG]
6) Upper West Side: Two-year-old pizza restaurant Fratelli La Bufala closed early this month. According to West Side Rag, the restaurant closed unexpectedly, with a sign in the window blaming "technical difficulties." But since then all the furniture has been removed, and an employee says it's gone for good. [WSR]
· The Shutter [~ENY~]