The massive food complex Gansevoort Market, near the southern tip of the High Line, is opening on Monday. The lineup's pretty long, but the most significant is Sushi Dojo Express, a to-go take on David Bouhadana's massively popular Sushi Dojo. Also of note: a taco van from Tacombi Taqueria, a tapas counter by Donostia (which Robert Sietsema gave three stars back in June), and an outpost of Ed's Lobster Bar. Plus:
- A Greek yogurt bar (not to be confused with a froyo bar) by Yiaourti
- Organic Gemini, a single-item specialist in tigernut horchata
- Greenpoint favorite Champion Coffee (making its Manhattan debut)
- The Pig Guy, a purveyor of "pork infused fare"
- Crepe Sucre, a crepe shop of the standard variety
- An outpost of stuffed brioche muffin innovator the Bruffin Cafe
Down the line expect an American-style macaron bakery called Dana's, an outpost of popular health food cafe Feelfood, a Greek bakery called Gansevoort Bakery, and pizzas from Luzzo's, plus a few others. Stay tuned for a look inside.