Cronut Hole Concrete Line
- The line looped just around the bottom of the park, ending near the Shack's pick-up window. It seemed to have reached a stasis at this point.
- Those sitting down to eat their Cronut Hole Concretes (and in some cases burgers and fries as well) said they'd been waiting since around 9 a.m., under two hours.
- There were Shake Shack staff stationed everywhere.
- Right around 11 a.m. the man himself, Dominique Ansel arrived, bearing more Cronut holes.
- And yes, someone traded an actual Cronut for a Concrete. Justin Corley said he waited an hour and a half at the original Cronut line, then made his way uptown. A couple of women with fresh Concretes suggested the trade after they recognized that distincti