- Stairs going up to the rooftop terrace, which can hold up to 300 people. The terrace also has an elevator on the eastern side.
- View of World Trade Center One from the rooftop terrace.
- View from the roof, looking north.
- A dumbwaiter connects the roof to the kitchen. This enclosed rooftop area may include a bar.
- The rooftop terrace is enormous. It's easy to imagine this space being used for large events.
- View of the restaurant looking west.
- The main dining room will have space for about 100 guests. The room has floor-to-ceiling windows on three sides.
- The kitchen is 900 square feet. Here's the dumbwaiter.
- The roof offers unobstructed views of the Downtown skyline.