- 1) Pomme Palais will be open all day, from 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. It will have breakfast pastries and coffee in the morning, then soups, salads, and sandwiches for the rest of the day.
- And a long case full of tarts, eclairs, cakes, and other pastries.
- 2) The sandwiches range from the standards, like tuna salad or ham and cheese, to more unusual things, like crab cakes and short rib.
- 3) The hot food menu includes a few oddballs. Individual pizzas, for example. And fried chicken boxes.
- 4) Also this hot dog machine. They dip the hot dogs in mustard and stuff them in a baguette, which is apparently how they do it in France.
- 5) Even the salad containers are very pretty.