So much Cronut news to catch up on. Let's get right to it:
· Questlove is cuckoo for Cronuts. The Roots drummer hasn't actually had one yet, but he has talked to Dominique Ansel on Twitter about getting the sweet treats on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Quest recently told the Post: "Dominique said, if he comes on the show and his cronuts are featured, he'll bring us 200." And now that dream is about to become a reality.
· The Wall Street Journal delves into the shady world of Cronut scalping, and so does The Villager. It's everyone's favorite idea for a trend piece right now.
· Fast Company suggests that Cronuts are "an unsettling reminder of the class divide in New York." Way to take all the fun out of it.
· And speaking of Cronut line photos, here's a picture of the line at 7 a.m. this morning.
· Dominique Ansel's Cronut lottery is going well. He likes surprises.
· And the latest Cronut knock-off was recently discovered at Le Petit Bakery in Fort Greene. It's called a "squat." That name doesn't quite roll off the tongue.
· All Coverage of Cronuts [~ENY~]