- Jordan Salcito showed Eater how David Chang likes to drink this wine.
- The first of many, many orders. A BLT with fries.
- New York State Senator Brad Hoylman stops by to say hello.
- Betony GM Eamon Rockey stopped by around 3 p.m. with spherical ice cubes and boozy iced coffee.
- A nighttime shot from Robert Sietsema.
- Shortly after midnight, the Eater booth was packed and the party was in full swing.
- At some point this Budweiser sundae happened.
- The team from Pearl and Ash ordered this waffle sundae and fries combo, a serious contender for the best dish so far.
- Wednesday's crossword, completed after 14 hours.
- Around the 18 hour mark.
- The pastry case does not change.
- Eater delivered breakfast to Dominique Ansel and his team. Here's Ansel with Westway's Monte Cristo.
The first 21 hours of the Eater Westway diner liveblog were full of surprises and special guest stars. Here's a highlight reel. Please take a minute to check out hours one through six here, seven through 12 here, and 13 through 18 here.
· All Coverage of Greasy Spoons Week [~ENY~]