1) Soho: Chef Philip Guardione, the chef/owner behind Piccola Cucina Enoteca, has opened a "casual Sicilian" restaurant just down Spring Street called Piccola Cucina Osteria. It's a 28-seat restaurant that features the seafood and pastas of Sicily, with an all-Italian wine list. Status: Certified Open; 196 Spring St., 646-478-7488.
2) West Village: Chef Jesús Núñez and partner Hector Sanz are opening their second restaurant, Melibea, today. It's right next door to their first, Barraca, and features a more broadly Mediterranean menu than its Spanish neighbor. Grub Street has the menu. Status: Opens Tonight; 2 Bank St.
3) Nolita: Plan B is a new cocktail bar and tapas restaurant in Nolita. The tapas by Nobu and Bouley alum Roberto Hanechuk are in the style of Northern Spain, while the cocktail menu is designed by Lani Kai and Mother's Ruin alum Ivy Mix. It opened about two weeks ago. Status: Certified Open; 244 Mulberry St., 212-775-0111.
4) East Village: The Local EV reports that a European motorcycle-themed restaurant called Ton-Up Café is now open. The menu has salads, crostini, and panini, with coffee service during the day and switching to more of a wine bar at night. The owners are Riccardo Pieroni, who co-owns a coming pizzeria called Falanghina, and Federico Lopez Stefanelli, a longtime general manager at places like Bocca di Bacco. Status: Certified Open; 127 St. Marks Pl.
5) Downtown Brooklyn: DoBro has a new pub and all-day restaurant called Brooklyn Brewhouse. It's on Duffield Street just off Fulton Mall, and is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late-night. Status: Certified Open; 229 Duffield St., 718-254-7813.
6) Harlem: Harlem Bespoke gets word that a new restaurant and bakery called Boulevard Bistro has opened on Lenox Avenue. It's open all day, with baked goods for breakfast, hearty bistro dishes (with prices in the teens) for dinner, and brunch on weekends. Status: Certified Open; 239 Lenox Ave., 212-678-6200.
7) Carroll Gardens: On Court Street, a new tea and coffee shop called Teafee has opened, per Pardon Me For Asking. It opened a couple of weeks ago with hot and cold brews. Status: Certified Open; 517 Court St.
[Michael Tulipan for Piccola Cucina Osteria]