Burger Week Scenes
- Burgers from Resto!
- Christian Pappanicholas from Resto/The Cannibal, hand-delivered the burger lunch on the final day of Burger Week.
- Chef Manuel Trevino from Marble Lane, presenting the Death by Burger.
- The "Death by Burger" burger from Marble Lane, plus an excellent patty melt made with Kobe beef. Really good.
- Jeff Feldstein, the chef at Down 2 the Bone Barbecue in New Jersey delivered this crazy burger to the Eater office. It came in a bucket, it weighed three pounds, and it was delicious (but crazy).
- The very crazy Down 2 the Bone burger. Literally came in a three-gallon bucket, wrapped in bubble wrap. Weighs three pounds.