Burger Week 2013:
· The Ultimate Burger Bracket
· Chefs and Restaurateurs on the Pros and Cons of Burgers
· Do or Dine's Justin Warner on the Double SmokeShack
· A Burger Week Chat With the Owners of Whitmans
· Martin Sheridan on Burgers and The Ear Inn's History
· Eater Readers Name Their Favorite NYC French Fries
· Bloomberg Critic Ryan Sutton on Reviewing Burgers
Scenes from the Eater Office During Burger Week:
- Burgers from Resto!
- Christian Pappanicholas from Resto/The Cannibal, hand-delivered the burger lunch on the final day of Burger Week.
- Chef Manuel Trevino from Marble Lane, presenting the Death by Burger.
- The "Death by Burger" burger from Marble Lane, plus an excellent patty melt made with Kobe beef. Really good.
- Jeff Feldstein, the chef at Down 2 the Bone Barbecue in New Jersey delivered this crazy burger to the Eater office. It came in a bucket, it weighed three pounds, and it was delicious (but crazy).
- The very crazy Down 2 the Bone burger. Literally came in a three-gallon bucket, wrapped in bubble wrap. Weighs three pounds.
· Littleneck's Aaron Lefkove on the Burger at Paul's
· Who Goes There? : A Burger and Martini at the Historic '21' Club in Midtown
· Chefs and Experts on the NYC Burgers They Miss Most
· Slider Power Hour
· Eater Scenes: The Original P.J. Clarke's, Tuesday at 12:30 p.m.
· Burger Recommendations From NYC's Top Sommeliers
· A Brief History of Burger Favorite Donovan's Pub
· Take a Look at Rosemary's Skirt Steak/Guanciale Burger
· Harold Moore on the Making of the Commerce Burger:
· All Coverage of Burger Week [~ENY~]