- Beef slider from Melt in Park Slope, by erin & camera.
- Pork belly sliders at Danji, by ExFlexitarian.
- Shredded duck sliders from Ward III, by CarbZombie.
- Ancho chili beef sliders from Queens Comfort in Astoria, by Amuse*Bouche.
- Fried oyster sliders from The Dutch, by nicknamemiket.
- Another look at those oyster sliders, by foodforfel.
- The sliders at Monkey Bar, by purplepassport.
- Lamb meatball sliders at Locanda Verde, by chekmarkeats.
- An open look at the pulled pork slider from The Good Fork at Brooklyn Flea, by 52projects.
Sliders come in all shapes and sizes and?well, actually they're all small and round, or else it's not a slider?but they do come in all different types. There's the classic slider made with beef, which is basically just a tiny burger. But then there's pulled pork sliders and tuna sliders and pork belly sliders and fried chicken sliders and oyster sliders and, well, you get the idea. Here, now, in honor of Burger Week and Slider Power Hour, is the best New York slider food porn from the Eater Flickr pool.
· Eater [Flickr]