And now, a few stray pieces of intel from Williamsburg, Brooklyn, a dining neighborhood that is in a constant state of flux:
1) A massive new restaurant is going up on North 7th between Wythe and Kent streets called Shelter. Judging by the signage, this will be a bar offering pizza and empanadas.
2) Work continues at the Fatty 'Cue Brooklyn space on South 6th Street. Over the weekend, a worker at the space told Eater that it should reopen in about two to four weeks.
3) Radish has closed its Bedford Avenue storefront to focus on its catering wing. A sign in the window explains the move. It opened back in 2010.
4) Fat Goose on Wythe Avenue is currently closed for "renovations." The paper went up on the window about a month ago.
5) A shop called Kumar's Classic Artisanal Chutney will soon open on the corner of North 3rd and Kent.