1) Upper East Side: The first Manhattan location of Florida-based burger chain BurgerFi is now open, reports the Daily News. BurgerFi locations source natural, grass-fed beef and make sodas in-house with real sugar. Status: Certified Open; 1571 Second Ave., 646-684-3172.
2) West Village: Wild is a new pizzeria now open in the West Village, concentrating on "farm-to-table" sourcing of ingredients and offering gluten-free options. It opened in mid-March. Status: Certified Open; 535 Hudson St., 212-929-2920.
3) Lower East Side: Bobby's is a new club on Chrystie Street that opened last Saturday night, reports The Lo Down. It's got an art deco interior and encourages club-goers to dress all fancy, like it's the roaring 20s. Status: Certified Open; 141 Chrystie St., 646-465-3310.
4) Williamsburg: Ravi DeRossi's East Village cevicheria Desnuda opened its South Williamsburg location last week, per Grub Street. It's got a number of ceviches by chef Dominic Martinez, a raw bar, and high-end cocktails by beverage director Chaim Dauermann, with Amor y Amargo's Sother Teague and Aaron Polsky also showing up behind the stick, according to press materials. Status: Certified Open; 221 S. First St., 718-387-0563.
5) Tribeca: Hummus & Pita Co. has opened its second New York City location on Chambers Street in a former Carl's Steaks space, according to Midtown Lunch. Status: Certified Open; 79 Chambers St., 212-571-5700.
6) West Village: At the tail end of last week, Sugar and Plumm Purveyors of Yumm opened a new location, per BlackBook. It's smaller than the Upper West Side location and doesn't have a sit-down bistro like the original. Status: Certified Open; 257 Bleecker St.