1) Bushwick: Bellwether and Fatty 'Cue alum Dan Ross-Leutwyler has opened his new Bushwick luncheonette Fritzl's Lunch Box, Fork in the Road learns. Everything on the Basque-tinged American menu is under $20. It's closed Tuesdays, but is open for lunch and dinner the other six days. Status: Certified Open; 173 Irving Ave., 929-210-9531.
2) Carroll Gardens: Pompette Bistro.Bar opened recently near the bottom of Court Street by Ninth Street. The menu is classic French by chef Ricky Mull (most recently at a wine bar in Atlanta), with an all-French wine list. Opens for dinner nightly at 5 p.m. Status: Certified Open; 550 Court St., 718-625-2829.
3) Greenpoint: Greenpointers (via FitR) reports that there's a new café on Nassau Avenue right by the G train called Café Pistachio. It heavily features coffee and baked goods, with primarily-Turkish savory menu. Status: Certified Open; 114 Nassau Ave.
4) Prospect Heights: Patch files on a new bar on the corner of Washington Avenue and Bergen called The Saint Catherine. Right now it's open nightly but the owners are planning to start opening up during the day (with brunch on weekends) sometime soon. Status: Certified Open; 660 Washington Ave., 646-663-9316.
5) Tribeca: There's a new Asian spot on Broadway just below Worth called Siring Asian Grill, Midtown Lunch's downtown arm learns. It's a fast food spot with customizable wraps and bowls. Status: Certified Open; 325 Broadway, 646-370-3032.
6) FiDi: Midtown Lunch also reports on El Toro, a new Mexican restaurant with customizable tacos, burritos, salads, and the like, along with other options like rotisserie chicken and burgers. Status: Certified Open; 69 New St., 212-363-3900.