1) Soho: There's a new wine bar on Kenmare called Clos New York, which opened this past weekend. The list, which includes 60 wines by the glass, was curated by owner Mine Ayberk, who works as a consultant for private wine cellars. It opens at 5 p.m. Monday to Friday and at noon on Saturdays and Sundays. Status: Certified Open; 64 Kenmare St., 212-219-0327.
2) Long Island City: Sweetleaf has opened its third location, its second in Long Island City. (The other is in Williamsburg.) Per Fork in the Road, this newest coffee shop is a partnership with Richie Boccato of Dutch Kills, and features coffee in the daytime and cocktails at night. Status: Certified Open; 46-15 Center Blvd.
3) Midtown: The two new food options on the sixth floor of Macy's Herald Square open today. One is Stella 34 Trattoria, where Lincoln Ristorante's Jonathan Benno is consulting chef. The other is Gelateria Vivoli, a gelato import popular in Florence, Italy. Status: Opens Today; 151 W 34th St. sixth floor.
4) Midtown: Midtown Lunch reports on a new Dominican restaurant on Eighth Avenue called Café Mofongo. It's got a strong selection of inexpensive menu items that includes rotisserie chicken and longaniza. Status: Certified Open; 316 39th St.
5) East Village: EV Grieve reports on a handful of new openings, including Heart 'n' Soul, the "casual Southern" restaurant in the former Mama's Food Shop space. The chef is Dave Conn and it's open Tuesday through Sunday for dinner. Status: Certified Open; 200 E Third St., 646-360-2053.
6) East Village: Also according to EV Grieve, former Armani Ristorante executive chef Roberto Deiaco has opened East 12th Osteria, an osteria at the corner of First Avenue and East 12th Street. Status: Certified Open; 197 First Avenue, 212-432-1112.
7) East Village: And the final update from Grieve is that the Candela Candela switcheroo is now open. That restaurant's owners have opened a vegetarian Middle Eastern restaurant called Local 92, rather than the initially reported Organika. Status: Certified Open; 92 Second Ave., 212-529-2563.