A few important facts about M. Wells Steakhouse, which is in its "friends and associates" phase, and will officially open to the public tomorrow:
1) The restaurant has an open kitchen.
2) The steaks look huge, juicy, and delicious.
3) At least some of the desserts are served from a cart.
4) The space most definitely has a tank full of live fish.
5) Chef Hugue is serving a "bone in burger" :
Here's the burger:
Of course, these are just snapshots from the first service. The menu could change before the grand opening tomorrow.
· All Coverage of M. Well Steakhouse [~ENY]