- The center windows open up like garage doors, to allow for sidewalk seating outside of The Cannibal and El Colmado during warmer weather.
- Chef Caroline Fidanza's Saltie outpost, the Little Chef, will offer salad versions of her beloved sandwiches, plus soups, juices, and maybe a sandwich or two of its own.
- With his Lower East Side restaurant still in the works, Ivan Orkin's ramen counter will be the first place in the city to get those much-discussed noodles.
- The ramen team.
- Blue Bottle's coffee counter.
- Seamus Mullen's Spanish tapas counter, El Colmado.
- El Colmado's menu.
- AvroKO's burger stand, Genuine Roadside.
- The menu at Genuine Roadside.
- Genuine Roadside's retro diner-style seating is the only full-fledged dining room in the market.
- The Brooklyn Kitchen's shop.
- Court Street Grocer's sandwich counter