- The center windows open up like garage doors, to allow for sidewalk seating outside of The Cannibal and El Colmado during warmer weather.
- Chef Caroline Fidanza's Saltie outpost, the Little Chef, will offer salad versions of her beloved sandwiches, plus soups, juices, and maybe a sandwich or two of its own.
- With his Lower East Side restaurant still in the works, Ivan Orkin's ramen counter will be the first place in the city to get those much-discussed noodles.
- The ramen team.
- Blue Bottle's coffee counter.
- Seamus Mullen's Spanish tapas counter, El Colmado.
- El Colmado's menu.
- AvroKO's burger stand, Genuine Roadside.
- The menu at Genuine Roadside.
- Genuine Roadside's retro diner-style seating is the only full-fledged dining room in the market.
- The Brooklyn Kitchen's shop.
- Court Street Grocer's sandwich counter
Here's a peek inside Gotham West Market, the slick new food hall opening up on the ground floor of a Hell's Kitchen development in a few weeks. The market has a food court-style setup, with counters from the likes of Seamus Mullen and Ivan Orkin. Mullen will have a tapas bar called El Comado, while Orkin will have an outpost of Ivan Ramen. There will also be a bar with small plates and charcuterie from The Cannibal, soups and salads from Saltie chef Caroline Fidanza, a burger joint from the hospitality group/design team AvroKo, plus outposts of Blue Bottle, Court Street Grocers, and the Brooklyn Kitchen. Way out on 11th Avenue, it's first and foremost an amenity for the residents of the building and its neighbors, but the lineup of vendors could make it worth the trek. As of now the market is aiming to open in early November.
· All Coverage of Gotham West Market [~ENY~]