1) Greenwich Village: Rogue & Canon is now open on West Houston the Village, DNAinfo reports. The cocktail bar aims for a more "accessible" vibe than many of the city's cocktail dens, with a list of classic and new cocktails all running $13. The owners include Johnny Swet and Larry Poston, who are also partners in the brand-new Cole's Greenwich Village. Status: Certifed Open; 128 W Houston St., 646-398-8700.
2) Prospect-Lefferts Gardens: Brooklyn Paper gets word of a new café called Tugboat Tea Company has opened up in a cursed space on Flatbush. It's a sustainably-minded coffee shop by industry vet Kola Olagundudu and Public Assembly co-owner Chad Casey. Status: Certified Open; 546 Flatbush Ave.
3) Sunnyside: The Miami chain Los Verdes recently opened its first New York location, writes Fork in the Road. The Colombian-style fast food joint stays open super late?until 3 a.m. on weekdays and 6 a.m. on weekends. Status: Certified Open; 42-46 Greenpoint Ave.
4) Upper East Side: Zagat takes a look at The District, a new gastropub up on the UES, with an American pub menu that includes a burger and scallops with bacon. The bar, which opened in December, also has a selection of craft beers and cocktails. Status: Certified Open; 1679 Third Ave., 212-289-2005.
5) Financial District: Chinatown's Vivi Bubble Tea has opened a new location on John Street today, Midtown Lunch learns. The new location has a buy one, get one free deal going on today for the opening. Status: Certified Open; 39 John St.
6) Murray Hill: The first NYC location of Oklahoma-based froyo chain Orange Leaf opens today at 4 p.m. Per pcvstBee, there'll be a grand opening celebration today from 4 to 8 p.m. with proceeds going to charity. Status: Opens at 4; 608 Second Ave.