clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Whoa There's A Fire!

New, 12 comments

2013_01_doricoop.jpgThe re-opening of Marquee was so hot it was literally on fire. The flames started flying at the beginning of the night when socialite Dori Cooperman threw her fur coat onto a floor light, causing the controversial jacket to catch on fire. A staffer quickly stamped out the flames and Cooperman forced a photographer to give her his own fur coat so her outfit would be complete. Literally! [NYP]

Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for the Eater New York newsletter

The freshest news from the local food world