1) Williamsburg: The 30-seat sustainable sushi restaurant Suzume opens tonight in Williamsburg. It's by the owners of Maggie Brown and The Emerson, one of whom, Michael Briones, is a Momofuku Noodle Bar vet. The menu features sushi, ramen, and izakaya-inspired small plates. Status: Opens Tonight; 545 Lorimer, 718-486-0200.
2) Chelsea: The Noho café The Smile is now also operating the café in Milk Studios, a photography studio in Chelsea. Per Oak, it's offering both regular café and also catering services. Status: Certified Open; 450 W 15th St.
3) Murray Hill: Midtown Lunch has the word on a pair of recent openings, one of which is the new dumpling shop Daheen Wang Mandoo. Status: Certified Open; 2 W. 32nd St.
4) Midtown East: And the other is Zucker's Bagels and Smoked Fish, a new location of the Tribeca bagel shop of the same name, which opened last week. Status: Certified Open; 370 Lexington Ave., 212-661-1080.
5) Co-Op City: And way up in the Bronx, a new location of Dallas BBQ opened last Friday in the Bay Plaza Mall. The 560-seat location is the barbecue chain's second Bronx location and 10th total. Status: Certified Open; 2160 Bartow Ave., 718-320-8800.