- These Canadians had a wonderful time at Seersucker.
- These Canadians like L'Express.
- Swedes love Big Daddy's?
- Hallo Berlin for German food.
- Irish people recommending El Azteca.
- Austrians recommend Jean Georges.
- Big money at an illegal Chinatown club.
- Birdland: the best jazz club in town?
- An Astoria recommendation from a "Greek Goddess".
- Big money in MePa.
- This couple recommends Red Rooster.
NYC Taxi Cab Tales is an anonymous Twitter account run by a New York City cab driver, that's been around since last April. The account is exactly what it sounds like: random quotes and thoughts from people riding in the driver's taxi. Among all of the various political and travel-related quotes, there are occasional, specific restaurant recommendations, giving a good sense of the sorts of restaurants that random places that visitors from Montreal or Sweden recommend to their cab drivers. Above, check out an assortment of these recommendations.
· @NYCTaxiCabTales [Twitter]
· All Coverage of Twitter [~ENY~]