- Long Island Bagel Cafe in the FiDi, via Downtown Lunch.
- Blueberry Fusion Cafe via Tribeca Citizen.
- Dainobu Japanese Deli on 56th via Midtown Lunch.
- Doner Co. Original Kebob at 123 Essex via Bowery Boogie.
- Unnamed cafe in former Uncle Moe's Burrito space, via Here's Park Slope.
- Tasti D-Lite on the Upper West Side, via My Upper West.
- Incoming Manhattanville lounge via Harlem Bespoke.
1) Midtown: The restaurant Dainobu Japanese Deli is opening a new location on 56th Street. Dainobu's original location is at 47th and Lexington. [Midtown Lunch]
2) Tribeca: A restaurant called Blueberry Fusion Café is coming to Church Street in Tribeca. [Tribeca Citizen]
3) Lower East Side: The kebob joint Doner Co. Original Kebob has posted signage indicating that it will open at 123 Essex St. [Bowery Boogie]
4) East Village: European-style bakery and café Croissanteria is coming to Avenue A, owned be 30 year-old David Simon. It should open in the next week or two. [Local EV]
5) FiDi: Fulton Street is getting a location of Lawn Guyland chain Long Island Bagel Café. [Downtown Lunch]
6) Murray Hill: A noodle shop called Ramen Takumi will open on Third Avenue in the former Sauce Pizzeria space. Takumi is a small Japanese ramen chain. [GS]
7) Gowanus: Root Hill Burger is getting closer and closer to opening. The burger offshoot of Root Hill Café could open at the end of next week. [Park Slope Stoop]
8) Park Slope: A new café is coming to the former Uncle Moe's Burritos space on Seventh Avenue. [HPS]
9) Harlem: Speaking of chains, Sarku Japan is opening a location on 125th Street between Seventh and Lenox. Also coming to Harlem, at 200 Lenox: a "neighborhood restaurant" called Barawine. [Harlem Bespoke]
10) Manhattanville: 133rd Street is getting a new lounge called 9A NYC. [Harlem Bespoke]
11) Upper West Side: The healthy ice cream chain Tasti D-Lte is preparing to open its fourth Upper West Side location. This one will be at 523 Amsterdam, in the former Shelf House space. [MUW]