- David's Tea in Park Slope via Here's Park Slope.
- Outside Three Letters, via Tumblr.
- Inside Three Letters, via Tumblr.
- Just Salad via Fucked in Park Slope.
- Seven Bar in former City Casuals space via Here's Park Slope.
- New restaurant in former Athena space via Pardon Me For Asking.
- Duke of Montrose in Park Slope, via DNAinfo.
1) Chelsea: Former BondSt guy Henry Yang and sushi chef Shoji Iso are bringing Sushi Masaru to 168 Eighth Ave. It should open early next month. [Grub Street]
2) Clinton Hill: The Three Letters is opening on Fulton Street in Clinton Hill. The owners set up a Tumblr documenting the renovations. [EaterWire]
3) Upper West Side: The West Side Rag gives a rundown of 10 restaurants due to open on the Upper West Side this fall. New openings include Corvo Bianco and Curry King, while it looks like Café Tallulah and Dakota Bar are both finally set to open. [WSR]
4) Park Slope: Seventh Avenue in Park Slope is getting a salads joint called Just Salads. It's taking over the former Park Slope Eatery space. Meanwhile, the owners of Caledonia, the Scottish pub on the Upper East Side, are planning to open a new high-end Scotch bar called Duke of Montrose on Fifth Avenue at Bergen Street. [FiPS, DNAinfo]
5) Park Slope: Also down in Park Slope, a new bar is coming to the former City Casuals retail space on Seventh between Third and Fourth streets, possibly to be called Seven Bar, and Montreal chain David's Tea is taking over the former Grecian Corner diner. [Here's Park Slope]
6) Cobble Hill: Construction has begun on the former Athena space at 213 Smith St in Cobble Hill. [PMFA]
7) Chelsea: Ninth Avenue in Chelsea is getting a new wine bar called Pastai. The 32-seat operation's food menu will focus on handmade pastas. [Zagat Buzz]