1) Soho: Sceney Bryant Park sushi restaurant Koi opened a new location last weekend in the Trump Soho, per the Post. The restaurant seats around 200 between the main dining room and the mezzanine. It's open for dinner nightly starting at 6 p.m., with breakfast Monday to Saturday, lunch Monday to Friday, and brunch on Sundays. Status: Certified open; 246 Spring St., 212-842-4550.
2) Flatiron: The Flatiron Room is now open near Madison Square Park, Zagat learns. The bar offers over 400 different whiskeys and serves shareable plates and charcuterie. Open nightly from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. Status: Certified open; 37 W. 26th St., 212-725-3860.
3) Harlem: The uptown cocktail bar Harlem Public is now open. The hours are weird for now because of issues with ConEd, but soon it will be opening up at noon daily. Status: Certified open; 3612 Broadway, 212-939-9404.
4) Park Slope: A new coffee shop called Park Slope Café opened recently on Fourth Avenue. The menu consists primarily of pastries and standard café fare, like sandwiches, salads and burgers for lunch and dinner, with a focus on organic and free-range products. Also: wings. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Status: Certified open; 453 Fourth Ave.
5) Upper West Side: The team behind Café Frida and Rigoletta Pizzeria has opened El Mitote, Flo Fab learns. This torta shop is in the space that used to be Rigoletta, which is moving to 72nd Street. Status: Certified open; 208 Columbus St., 212-874-2929.