1) Tribeca: A rep confirms to Eater that the new Tribeca location of Dirty Bird To-Go opens today for lunch and dinner. It'll be open 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily. Status: Opens today; 155 Chambers, 212-964-3284.
2) East Village: Alchemy Consulting, a cocktail group that includes Death & Co. alum and 2012 Tales of the Cocktail Bartender of the Year Joaquín Simó, has soft opened Pouring Ribbons. Per Zagat, this is the new upscale cocktail bar in the former White Noise space. Status:Soft open; 225 Avenue B second floor, 917-656-6788.
3) Clinton Hill: Former Buttermilk Channel chef Jon A. Wallace has opened a new restaurant called The Wallace, DNAinfo learns. The menu is New American, inspired by Brooklyn favorites like Franny's and James. The Wallace is open Tuesday to Friday, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Status: Certified Open; 919 Fulton St., 347-689-9137.
4) Lower East Side: Last Thursday evening, Rustic LES opened. According to Bowery Boogie, this Moroccan-inspired restaurant is the first brick-and-mortar by Yassir Z. Raouli, owner of the Bistro Truck. Rustic LES is open for dinner nightly, with lunch and brunch coming in the next few weeks. Status: Certified open; 124 Ridge St.
5) East Village: Nublu alum Petrit Pula and former Café Gitane manager Karina Correa have opened Bikinis Eatery on Avenue C, EV Grieve confirms. This is a casual Spanish restaurant with sandwiches and tapas that is, as Correa tells The Local, more inspired by corner cafés in Spain than other Spanish restaurants in Manhattan. Status: Certified open; 56 Avenue C, 212-777-2277.
[Photo courtesy Dirty Bird To-Go]