1) Gramercy: The new restaurant and comedy club The Stand opens tonight with a show by comedian and 30 Rock actor Judah Friedlander. Grub Street points to menu items like crab cakes on pretzel bread and tuna tartare cannoli. Tickets for the opening show available here. Status: Opens tonight; 239 Third Ave., 212-677-2600.
2) Harlem: Four-year-old Harlem spot SpaHa Café has reopened after a summer long shutter, writes Harlem Bespoke. Open Monday to Friday 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Status: Certified reopened; 1872 Lexington Avenue, 212-427-1767.
3) Williamsburg: Last night, Williamsburg Pizza opened on Union Avenue in South Williamsburg, according to Grub Street. It's a slice pizza joint by Geoff Curley and Aaron McCann, with pizzas made by Nino Coniglio, most recently at Bayside's Pizzeria del Corso. Status: Certified Open; 265 Union Ave., (718) 596-6584.
4) Williamsburg: Mediterranean restaurant Ziz Limona is opening tonight with a grand opening party. The menu at the restaurant includes items like skirt steak shakshuka, Italian-style babaganoush, and oxtail tanzia. Open for lunch, dinner, and cocktails. Status: Opening tonight; 129 Havemeyer St., (347) 763-1449.
5) Union Square: The Cacio e Pepe team has opened Bocca, an Italian comfort food restaurant near Union Square. The menu includes pastas, pan-seared salmon with couscous, and roasted pork shoulder, according to DNAinfo. Open for lunch Monday to Friday and dinner seven nights a week. Status: Certified open; 39 E. 19th St., (212) 387-1200.
6) Lower East Side: Mediterranean takeout spot The Hummus Shop has opened, reports Bowery Boogie. The shop, apparently run by the owner of Candela Candela, offers a very cheap, largely vegan- and vegetarian-friendly menu. Status: Certified open; 101 Ludlow St.