1) Sag Harbor: A spokesperson from Cape Advisors announced plans this week to take over the Baron's Cove Inn and add an 87-seat restaurant and outdoor space.
2) Sagaponack: The Old Stove Pub Reopened and early diners claimed it was better than ever. Then it closed again. According to a tipster, water issues will keep the restaurant closed until after Labor Day.
3) Wine Wire: The end of summer is fast approaching. How can you tell? Because Hamptons wineshops are down to their last bottles of rosé.
4) The Hamptons: The service at Hamptons' restaurants is about to get a little shaky. The last weeks of the season, when many employees leave to go back to school, are also the busiest.
5) Bridgehampton: Tom Colicchio's Topping Rose House is experiencing more opening delays. Colicchio says the restaurant will open sometime in September.
— Curbed Hamtons [hamptons.curbed]