- Inside Cocktail Bodega via Bowery Boogie.
- Renovations at the former Nice Guy Eddie's via EV Grieve.
- Terroir Park Slope via Here's Park Slope.
- Leadbelly via Bowery Boogie.
- Bait & Hook via @apartmentjeanie.
- Barbecue joint in Clinton Hill via Brownstoner.
- Barraca via Zagat Buzz.
- Rustic via Bowery Boogie.
- Table 87 at 87 Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn Heights via Brownstoner.
- Lobster Joint at 201 E Houston St via The Local EV
- Starbucks via The Local.
- Nevada Smiths at 100 Third Ave via The Local.
1) Lower East Side: Matt Levine's Cocktail Bodega is due to open next Thursday. Finishing touches are being put on the space at 205 Chrystie, with the menu of street food by Bravo TV foodperson Chef Roble and spiked fresh juice smoothies ready to go. [Bowery Boogie]
2) East Village: Darin Rubell's new venture in the former Nice Guy Eddie's space might have a name: rumors suggest it will be a gastropub called Boulton & Watt. Construction is ongoing at the space near the corner of East Houston and Avenue A. [EV Grieve]
3) Park Slope: The plywood's come down outside of the new Terroir at the corner of Fifth Avenue and First Street in Park Slope. No word on opening date. [Here's Park Slope]
4) Lower East Side: The Fat Radish seafood spinoff Leadbelly is due to open soon. Renovations on the space are ongoing but it could open as soon as next week. [Bowery Boogie]
5) Gramercy: Workers have put up new canopies at former Meatball Factory at 231 Second Ave. It will be a seafood shack called Bait & Hook. No word on whether the Meatball Factory team is behind this project. [EV Grieve]
6) Clinton Hill: Construction has begun on the Clinton Hill barbecue restaurant from the Smoke Joint team. It's another location of Little Brother BBQ which should open at 285 Grand Ave in December. [Brownstoner]
7) West Village: The new tapas restaurant Barraca from Rayuela's Hector Sanz should open at 81 Greenwich Ave. in mid-September. [Zagat Buzz]
8) Lower East Side: The Moroccan-inspired restaurant at 124 Ridge St, Rustic LES, will open next week. Owned by BistroTruck's Yassir Z. Raouli, the liquor license is still pending. [Bowery Boogie]
9) Brooklyn Heights: There's an Italian restaurant coming to 87 Atlantic Ave, called Table 87. Construction is wrapping up, so it could debut soon. [Brownstoner]
10) Lower East Side: Coming to the former Lina Frey space at 201 E Houston St is Greenpoint seafood restaurant Lobster Joint. Owner Thomas Chabrowshi was spotted earlier this week looking for local support for his liquor license application. [The Local]
11) Clinton Hill: Signage is up at The Wallace, a new restaurant at 919 Fulton St that was originally going to be called 919 Soule. [Brownstoner]
12) East Village: Signage has also gone up at 219 First Ave in the East Village, for a new Starbucks. It could open as early as next week. [The Local]
13) East Village: The Local gets a shot of the inside of the new Nevada Smiths, which is due to open in October. [The Local]
14) Upper West Side: There's an opening date for Casa Pomona, the new tapas restaurant by the team from Pappardella. It should open at 507 Columbus Ave the second week of September. [Zagat Buzz]