1) Midtown: A third location of Socarrat Paella Bar quietly opened in Midtown two weeks ago. Dubbed Socarrat East, the new restaurant offers the same menu as the Chelsea and Nolita locations. For now, it's only open for dinner. Status: Certified Open; 953 Second Avenue, 212-759-0101.
2) Soho: Galli, an Italian restaurant specializing in comfort food, opens today for lunch and dinner. Flo Fab learns that guests can expect dishes like baked clams and eggplant parm. Status: Certified Open; 45 Mercer Street, 212-966-9288.
3) Bushwick: Mama Joy's, a Southern restaurant, is now soft open on Flushing Avenue and will host a grand opening on Friday, according to DNAinfo. Mama Joy's offers items like lowcountry pirlau and black pepper duck biscuits. Owner Chad Hensel hopes to open the backyard by October. Status: Certified Open; 1084 Flushing Avenue, 347-295-2227.
4) Brooklyn Heights: The owners of Brooklyn Heights Cafe opened wood fired pizza joint Delarocco's of Brooklyn on Tuesday. The restaurant specializes in personal pizzas that come in two sizes and are available from noon to midnight seven days a week. Status: Certified Open; 214 Hicks Street, 718-858-1010.
5) East Village: EV Grieve learns that a new gelato shop called Fresco opened Tuesday on Second Avenue in the former Estroff Pharmacy space. Status: Certified Open; 138 Second Avenue.
6) Upper East SIde: Fernanda Capobianco, owner of health-conscious bakery line Vegan Divas, opens her Upper East Side shop today. Vegan Divas specializes in low cholesterol, high fiber vegan treats, and many products are gluten free. Status: Certified Open; 1437 First Avenue, 646-499-4843.
· All Editions of Thursday Opening Report [~ENY~]