1) Nolita: A new bar called The Little Rascal officially opened last night, according to Bowery Boogie. The Little Rascal will be serving beer and wine. Status: Certified open; 163 Elizabeth St.
2) East Village: Soho House alum Paul Gerard opened Exchange Alley last night, the Local EV reports. Calling it "New York with a New Orleans flair"?Gerard cooked for several years down in South?Gerard co-owns the spot with Employees Only partner Billy Gilroy. The menu has a handful of New Orleans dishes, though on the whole it's fairly eclectic with an emphasis on seasonality. Status: Certified open; 424 E Ninth St., (212) 228-8525.
3) FiDi: A new sports bar called Manhattan Proper opened last week, per Grub Street. The 50 seat (and five flat screen) bar has a Southern-leaning food menu with items like andouille sausage sliders, macaroni and cheese, and sweet-potato pie. Status: Certified open; 6 Murray St., (646) 559-4445.
4) East Village: St. Mark's Pizza is now open in the former Tahini space, reports EV Grieve. Advertising "Little Italy pizza," the Local EV notes, slices go for $2.75. Status: Certified open; 23 Third Ave., (212) 254-0300.
5) Bed-Stuy: The team behind Peaches Restaurant in Bed-Stuy have opened The Pantry, according to Bed-Stuy Patch. The Pantry serves coffee from Brooklyn Coffee Roasters and bread and pastries from Balthazar Bakery. Status: Certified open; 411 Lewis Ave.