- S'Mac Murray Hill by Ashley Mason.
- Bowery Kitchen by Bowery Boogie
- Prohibition Bakery by Bowe
- MP Taverna.
- Former Nice Guy Eddie's space by EV Grieve.
, founder Sarita Ekya tells Eater that they funded the rest themselves. The 1,900-square-foot space has twice the seating as the East Village location. Currently the shop is interviewing for cashier, cook, and assistant manager positions. [PLYWOOD] 2) Lower East Side: Bowery Boogie notes that a new restaurant called Bowery Kitchen is just about ready to open at 220 Bowery. The chef here is Andrea Mainardi. [PLYWOOD]
3) Astoria: Michael Psilakis and his crew are hard at work on the new location of MP Taverna. The Greek restaurant is slated to open this fall at 31-29 Ditmars Blvd. [PLYWOOD]
4) Lower East Side: The Boogie also notices that a new boozy cupcake shop is coming to 9 Clinton Street called Prohibition Bakery. Signage is up in the window, although there's no word yet on when it will open. [PLYWOOD]
5) East Village EV Grieve gets a nice shot of the plywood outside the former Nice Guy Eddie's space, which features a big new Kiss mural. This is going to be an American comfort food restaurant from Darren Rubell. [PLYWOOD]
— With Ashley Mason