- Donna: This is the tattoo that Donna got on her year abroad.
- Donna: Pick a cocktail, or let the Oija Board do it for you.
- The Rooftop at The NoMad: If you score a seat, the $150 meal includes this coloring book. Crayons are not provided.
- Terroir: Face tattoos, a common result of drinking too much white wine.
- Isa 1.0: Like the 1960s, if you remember this menu, you weren't really there.
- Isa 2.0: This is your menu on drugs.
- Do or Dine: the alternate name of the restaurant is "Ye Olde Foie Gras Donut Shoppe."
- Kenka: Actions have consequence, tip your server.
- Pok Pok NY: By the time you're done reading this menu, Pok Pok NY might accept Amex.
- Back Forty West: Want to cut your Brussels sprouts in half? Well you can't because you ain't got a knife.
There are a lot of strange restaurant menus floating around this city right now. Here's a gallery of Eater's nine favorite ones. Some of them incorporate wacky artwork, while others have exceptionally bizarre layouts.
· All Slideshows on Eater [~ENY~]