- On July 4 (and July 3), Dans Le Noir will be offering an "American Menu with a complementary glass of house champagne." ($69)
- On "Friendship Day" (August 5), you can get two for one cocktails if you bring a friend. Also, "Bring five of your friends with you and we’ll offer you one free glass of house champagne for each of you."
- To celebrate Bastille Day, Dans Le Noir is throwing a "Giant French after work in the dark with a selection of French superior wines and French cheese for 29$ only." And for dinner, you can enjoy a "Gastro French National menu."
- If you come to Dans Le Noir with your dad on Father's Day, you can get a free bottle of house wine. The site also notes: "Unfortunatly, due to local regulation, patrons under 18 y.o. are not allowed to enter the dark room."
- During the Olympics (and the Paralympics), guests can win dinner for four in the dark if they "Guess how many Medals US team will get at the Olympics for each color (Gold, Silver and Bronze)."
- Dans Le Noir is even offering a special on September 11: "Show that you are a member of the armed forces, police officer, or firefighter and get 10% off your dinner with a valid badge or ID."
Haven't figured out what you're going to do on the Fourth of July, Father's Day, and Bastille Day? Not to worry — Dans Le Noir has got you covered. New York's first (and probably last) dining in the dark restaurant is offering unique specials for all those holidays and more. Just click the gallery above to see what's in store for you in the dark dining room on all those special celebration days.
Related: The first critic to actually review this restaurant will win five Eater Dollars.
· All Coverage of Dans Le Noir [~ENY~]