1) East Village: An Eater operative sends in a picture of the new sign at Boukies, the new Greek restaurant that is replacing the shuttered yet Michelin-starred Heartbreak.
2) Upper West Side: 16 Handles is opening a new location at 2600 Broadway between 98th and 99th. [POST-PLYWOOD]
3) Midtown: Steve Cuozzo tweets a pic of the upcoming Russian behemoth Brasserie Pushkin. [PLYWOOD]
4) Lower East Side: Bowery Boogie takes a look inside Hair of the Dog, the new bar replacing Cafe Charbon on Orchard Street. [PLYWOOD]
5) Midtown: The Kati Roll Company is opening a new location at 229 East 53rd Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues on March 7. The new location will seat 16 people and will be open late on the weekends. Like the other locations, they'll serve a simple menu of Indian specialty, kati rolls. [PLYWOOD]
6) Park Slope: Here's Park Slope provides some details on Casa Ventura, the new restaurant going into the former Mix and Barrio space. The restaurant will be pan Latin American with appetizers from $6-12 and entrees from $10-$18, and the owners are extending the bar and adding enclosures and plants to the outdoor patio. They hope to open in early April. [PLYWOOD]