1) Midtown: Midtown Lunch reports that the third location of Williamsburg-based roasted chicken chainlet Peter's Since 1969 is now open on Lexington Avenue near East 56th Street. In addition to rotisserie chicken, the restaurant also serves meatloaf, brisket, mac and cheese, greens, and other rib-sticking entrees and sides.Status: Certified Open; 667 Lexington Avenue.
2) Gramercy: Both The PCVSTBee and Jeremiah's Vanishing New York share some info on Orion Diner & Grill, the new restaurant in the old Cosmos Diner space. It looks like a traditional Greek diner, albeit one with modern signage and a new dining room. Status: Opening Today; 395 2nd Ave, no phone yet.
3) Hell's Kitchen: Flo Fab reports that an American comfort food restaurant called The Linc just opened on 42nd Street near the Hudson River. They're serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Monday - Friday, plus brunch and dinner on the weekends. Entrees include meatloaf, lobster pot pie, brick chicken, and steak frites. Status: Certified Open; 650 West 42nd Street, 646-449-0668.
4) Chelsea: Flo also brings word that a new seafood shack called Claw is now open on 23rd Street near 8th Avenue. They serve lobster rolls, lobster quesadillas, crab beignets, and other seafood-based comfort foods. Status: Certified Open; 269 West 23rd Street; (212) 627-7700.
5) Midtown: Midtown Lunch learns that a second location of Victorian-themed restaurant Lillie's is now open on 49th Street. The menu is similar to the one served at the Union Square location, with plenty of burgers, salads, sandwiches, and finger foods. Status: Certified Open; 249 W 49th Street; 212-957-4530.