1) Park Slope: Crab Spot is now open, bringing the seafood shack thing to Park Slope. The menu features a handful of steamed seafood pots, plus turf options like a grilled strip steak and a burger and more surf options like grilled tilapia. Status: Certified Open; 833 Union St., 718-622-2722.
2) Harlem: Harlem Bespoke gets word that Foot N' It, a new soul food spot, has opened. Comfort food staples like spare ribs or fried turkey come with two sides for $10. Status: Certified Open, 153 Lenox Ave., 646-590-1569.
3) Battery Park City: Mixologist Jeremy Strawn, along with Abraham Merchant of Merchants Hospitality, has opened a new FiDi cocktail bar called Black Hound Bar & Lounge. Strawn's cocktails pair up with bar food by chef Antelmo Ambrosio. Food options include truffle mac and cheese and flatbreads. Status: Certified Open; 301 South End Blvd., 212-945-0562. Update: This post initially said Jeremy Strawn is a Death & Co. alum; it has been updated.
4) Lower East Side: The latest nightlife spot to try its hand at 157 Ludlow is SakaMai, writes Bowery Boogie. Angel's Share vet Shingo Gokan has crafted the cocktail menu at this sake den and there may be ramen from Ivan Orkin sometime in the future but that idea is still in its infancy. Status: Opens Tonight; 157 Ludlow; 646-590-0684.
5) East Village: What used to be a Subway on Second Avenue is now a 24-hour burger joint called Good Guys. EV Grieve scopes the menu, which has burgers, fries, wraps, salads, and other things. Status: Certified Open; 141 Second Ave., 212-777-8611.