- Outside the 13th Step. Via Instagram/seankelly7.
- This is what the East Village looks like right now. Take a good, hard look at that. Via @jsuricz.
- Inside the 13th Step. Via Instagram/bglauser.
- Drunk Santas mingling at The Blind Pig. Via @PaulMHutchinson.
- Santas stumbling into Little Town NYC. Via Instagram/Icarusleung.
- The scene outside Slattery's Midtown Pub. Via @cmonahan14.
- A Drunk Santa still life at Rudy's Bar & Grill. Via Instagram/gailie.
The Drunk Santas have officially stumbled into the East Village. Many, many blotto Kris Kringles are also tearing it up in the bars and restaurants of Midtown. Their arrival in Brooklyn may be earlier than anticipated. If you own a bar or restaurant, and you don't want these jokers cavorting in your establishment, consider downloading one of Eater's "No Drunk Santas" signs. Two of them are hanging in the window of Babbo, because that place is a class act.
· All Coverage of Santacon [~ENY~]