The clock is ticking down on the third annual Eater Awards, and Eater is enlisting reader help to name the winners. Already, Eater readers have helped the editors narrow down the list for Restaurant of the Year, Chef of the Year, Bartender of the Year, and hottest restaurant of the year. Now it's time to pick the restaurant with the best overall design. The Stone Cold Stunner category covers dining rooms, menus, uniforms, business cards, check presenters — the whole shebang.
Here's how the voting works across the board: Eater editors have named nominees for each of five major categories. Eater readers will vote, narrowing the nominees to three finalists. From those three finalists, the Eater editorial team will select a winner. Ready to play your part? This poll will be open for 24 hours; voting irregularities will be strictly policed.
Vote for New York's Stone Cold Stunner:
Thanks to all the readers who nominated restaurants for this award last month.
And here are the Eater Insides for all of the restaurants nominated in this category:
· Palmer's, A Stylish New Cafe in Fort Greene
· Take a Look Around The Nomad, Opening Tonight
· Rosemary's, An Italian Restaurant With a Rooftop Farm
· Gaonnuri, a Massive Korean Restaurant in the Sky
· A Touch of Ancient Rome at Salumeria Rosi UES
· All Coverage of the Eater Awards [~ENY~]