- The future home of Black Tree Sandwich Shop, via Bowery Boogie.
- Harlem BBQ Company in a former Sherman's space, via Harlem Bespoke.
- Good Guys via EV Grieve.
- Nish Noosh, a vegetarian Mediterranean place in Tribeca, via Tribeca Citizen.
- Ramagi Brick Oven Pizza in Clinton Hill, via Brownstoner.
1) Lower East Side: Brooklyn-born operation Black Tree Sandwich Shop is opening up in a former luggage store on Orchard Street, says Bowery Boogie. Black Tree has sold its sandwiches at a small handful of spots like New Amsterdam Market and Pushcart Coffee, but this is its first brick-and-mortar. [PRE-PLYWOOD]
2) Harlem: Per Harlem Bespoke, Harlem BBQ Company is taking over the last storefront of Sherman's, the long-lived, first, family-owned barbecue chain in Harlem. [PLYWOOD]
3) Tribeca: A vegetarian Mediterranean?or as Tribeca Citizen awesomely puts it, Medivegeterranean?restaurant called Nish Noosh is coming to Tribeca. It should open in the next couple of weeks. [PLYWOOD]
4) Clinton Hill: A Prospect Lefferts Gardens pizzeria called Ramagi Brick Oven Pizza is coming to 940 Fulton St. in Clinton Hill, writes Brownstoner. The menu consists of pizzeria and Italian-American staples. [PLYWOOD]
5) East Village: EV Grieve notices that a new burger joint is opening soon in a Second Avenue space that formerly housed a Subway. The new restaurants is called Good Guys. [POST-PLYWOOD]