- Old inventory at Lure via Instagram/jpickard44.
- "Serving up what we got Lure Fishbar soho." Via Instagram/jpickard44.
- Chef Josh Capon with the free hard boiled eggs that B & B gave away via Instagram/jpickard44.
- A Land Rover full of dry ice via Instagram/jpickard44.
- "Dry ice anyone else. Gearing up for reopen Saturday dining downtown!!" Via Instagram/jpickard44.
Here are several photos that downtown restaurateur Josh Pickard (The Dutch, B & B, Lure), just shared on Instagram and Twitter. As you can see, Lure had to throw away a lot of inventory in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, but Pickard and his crew gave away whatever fresh food they had left. And, with just a few hours to go until the power is (hopefully) restored, Team Lure secured a truckload full of dry ice to keep the new inventory fresh.
· JoshPickard [Twitter]
· All Coverage of Lure Fishbar [~ENY~]