Cutesy Seafood Shacks
- The Leadbelly is the new oyster bar and seafood restaurant from the attractive and stylish people at the Fat Radish. Very impressive stripes.
- The Leadbelly interior: It's like the owners asked Wes Anderson to design a fisherman's living room in 1974.
- L & W Oyster Co. is a newcomer to the scene. This place popped up seemingly over night. That will probably continue to happen for the next year or so. By 2014, there will be places like this on every block. Like bodegas, people will just go to
- Brighton is a new seafood restaurant in the Eventi Hotel. Can your eyes handle all that cuteness?
- Bait & Hook: A seafood shack in a space that formerly housed a meatball restaurant. It's the circle of life, and it moves us all.
- Brooklyn Crab: a very controversial restaurant.
- Lobster Smack: A fast-casual New England-style seafood shack, kind of like Luke's Lobster.
- Lake Trout: It ain't cutsey (note the door that says "shitter"), but this Williamsburg restaurant is absolutely a part of the design-heavy East Coast-themed seafood restaurant boom. Baltimore is the
- The Grey Lady: A somewhat chic version of the New England-style seafood shack. (Not affiliated with the New York Times<