- Il Tinello in Midtown via @ethanharpnews.
- A broken window at The Odeon via @TribecaCitizen.
- A picture of the damage inside Governor from Instagram/ClaireMazur.
- Chef Brad McDonald tweeted this photo from inside Governor in Dumbo during the storm.
- CNN's Kat Kinsman shares this photo, and notes: "Filfila Falafel 5th Ave & 9th St. Park Slope - canopy down. #Sandy"
- This picture shows how high the water rose above Bubby's in Dumbo, via Instagram/ClaireMazur.
- A picture of the damage inside Bubby's in Dumbo via @drmabuse.
- Aquagrill in Midtown via @ethanharpnews.
- Canopy Down at Luckydog in Williamsburg.
- Damage to the forthcoming David's Tea in Park Slope, via Fucked in Park Slope.
- Tony's Pier Restaurant on City Island via @slim174.
- The front of the new Wafels & Dinges shop in the East Village, via EV Grieve.
Hurricane Sandy caused untold damage to the restaurants of New York last night. We won't know the full scope of the situation for a few days, but here are photos that show some of the restaurants that were hurt by the storm. Governor in Dumbo was hit particularly hard. A rep sends word that the owners plan to make the necessary repairs to the space and reopen sometime soon. Also, Drew Nieporent tells Bloomberg that Tribeca Grill was flooded last night, and that he's waiting to see if there was any serious damage to Nobu and Corton.
· All Coverage of Hurricane Sandy [~ENY~]